Through our extensive network in the Australian financial services industry Carpadium delivers access to a select group of pre-validated enterprise architecture, program management and business operations resources.
We can provide skilled consultants short or long-term staffing needs, including pre-established teams. Clients can be confident that candidates are vetted by industry veterans who know what is required to make financial services projects work.
We have worked with most of the major financial institutions in Australia, and would be happy to provide references on request. Please contact us for details.
All photography provided by Jared Chambers
What We've Achieved RECENTLY
- Participated in the transformation of a major Tier-1 Australian bank's online and mobile banking systems by being deeply embedded in the architecture team from inception to delivery.
- Built and rolled out new financial services products in self-managed super, cards and payments and online mortgage acquisition in online and mobile for an Australian direct bank.
- Worked with multiple banks and financial services institutions on the industry specification process to develop the technology and conceptual underpinnings of Australia's next-generation, real-time payments system.
- Consulted to, and worked closely with, senior payments and enterprise architects across the Australian financial services industry in the architecture, design and rollout for a major Tier-1 Australian bank's response to the New Payments Platform.
- Developed from inception to operation a number of innovative financial services startups, including SaveMail and Geodica.
- Consulted to a wide variety of banks and financial services organisations in Australia on payments, online banking, innovation and large scale program management across online and mobile.